AuthorMessage
Romeo
I am the ONE
I am the ONE

PostSubject: Meet ur Leaders!!   Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:42 am

Name:Romeo
Class:Baby Monk
Position:Leaders of NoTouchClan

ok...first i want to introduce about me..i,m romeo leader of No Touch Clan guild..we are friendly guild and still trying to make non trans woe guild..i,m from Malaysian country..my real name is Heikal[i]..I make this friendly guild last month bfore with my friend help,super ingo or mr.suave..i,m a simple person,i like helping ppls but i hate ppls doing drama or begging. Rolling Eyes ..i,m sorry for u guys..i only can play on weekends and cant spend time with u guys coz i got big exam this year..i hope u guys loyal to this guild and stay with us..but i don;t force u..from here we grow,we communicate,help each others,we knows ppls form others country and from here we study about important to be in one team.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://familynotouch.aforumfree.com
Romeo
I am the ONE
I am the ONE

PostSubject: Re: Meet ur Leaders!!   Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:43 am

Name:Leighton
Class:Knight
Position:Co-leader division 2

Hey Everyone =P
If you haven't already guessed, my in-game character is Leighton. I'm usually called either Leigh or Lei for short though. My position is Lobbyist Leader haha
Well, about me...My name is actually Kiana and I'm from the United States. I like helping people out and just talking =P Not sure what else to say...ask me something and I'll answer if I know the answer or I'll try to find someone who does lol. I'll answer questions about me too because that's always fun =P
Alright, well I'm here if you need me.

Oh, p.s. I'm not the best at character builds. But Romeo's good at that. Just something to think about =P

move by Romeo

Last edited by Romeo on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romeo
I am the ONE
I am the ONE

PostSubject: Re: Meet ur Leaders!!   Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:46 am

Name: Cruzin KreuZ
Class: Assassin
Position: Commander Leader

Woot Ello ^^
Well the reason I am here is to kill Romeo LOL(in games only not in real life)
Umm my real name is Junrey I usually spell it as Jhunrei cuz much cooler well I
born and grew up in Philippines and at age of 17 I started living in Japan well if
you guys ask me if I can speak japanese yes I do but I can't read japanese cuz it's
hard for me. I Usually do the expression ^^ means LOL and woot.
ooops BlitzHammer is my character too

Name: BlitzHammer
Class: Blacksmith
Position: Hammer of Cursed

Okei this character is just helping some stuff but not giving item. Planning to trans soon, people got supprise when my BS got to lvl 90+ with no good gears I actually train it in 1 month with massive cart revo ^^. If we gonna do woe the role of my BS is just a support, if the guild need BS support ill use it yet my primary character in this guild is SIN now my BS is only gonna support my SIN for equipment. I guess gonna loot in niff ./gg dont worry i wont ruin the guild reputation im asking people there if i can loot their loot or not so np^^

Well I already enjoy staying in this guild so I only want to say this to you guys "I Love You" as a Family ^^

move by Romeo
Back to top Go down
Bambambigelo
Co Leaders Team
Co Leaders Team

PostSubject: Re: Meet ur Leaders!!   Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:26 am

Name: super inggo,mr.suave
Class: baby sin,champ
Position: co-leader

hi guys!^^..im ur co leader..1stly,u guys can call me Bam..i prefer that name..haha!!actualy,my real name is Suffi..im frm malaysia too same like romeo..in real world,me n romeo are best friend..n he is nice friend..we play RO for a long time,n bcz of that we both start this guild together..i hope,u all loyal to this guild..always be friendly n we here to have fun n knw each other better..^^sorry guys cz i cant always play RO due to internet problem..i'll fix it soon..guys,u can ask me about myself or anything else..it's my plaesure...

"WE ARE FAMILY"
Back to top Go down
Riffz
Legends
Legends

PostSubject: Re: Meet ur Leaders!!   Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:55 am

Name : ~Warlock~
Class : Crusader
Level : 94
Position: Lobbyist Leader

Hello I am your lobbyist leader. Although its my first time getting a good position like this but I will do my very best to fulfill my duties as a Lobbyist Leader. I am a total game geek. When I get into a game i forgot everything else till i get good at that. I am 21 years old, Studying in university. I live in Bangladesh. Like other leaders and co-leaders i also have a dream to make this guild one of the top guilds. Work together like a family, ask for any kind of help you. Leeching,tanking anything. I will try my very best to help.
Back to top Go down
<NoC>
Newly Untouchables
Newly Untouchables

PostSubject: Re: Meet ur Leaders!!   Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Name : ~::Gintoki::~//~::Isamu::~
Class : Rogue ///////// Stalker
Position: Lobbyist Leader #2

Webster's Dictionary defines a lobbyist as: "Someone who tries to persuade legislators to vote for bills that the lobbyists favor..." and i have no clue how that applies to me~~. However, as Lobbyist Leader #2
i'll do my best to help out with whatever^ ^. Feel free to ask me anything at anytime.

I guess I can be considered somewhat of a vet, since I've started playing during GM Debbie's time. I've retired a bunch of times, but when i get bored of my life i start playing RO, but its cool because everytime i start again i meet new people^ ^

If you have any questions about me, just ask. I'd be happy to answer^ ^...maybe
Back to top Go down
Va$t0 L0RD3
Councils Team
Councils Team

PostSubject: Re: Meet ur Leaders!!   Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:16 am

Name : Va$t0 L0RD3
Class : Knight
Position : Council of Shadow's

Well I recently got promoted to a leader position.My intro is there in the members post.I'll just add a few things more here.I'm 21 years old and studying in university.I come from same place as ~Warlock~.He and I are real life friends.Though I am uni student I play quite a lot of RO and you can find me on most the time.I'll do my best for the guild and will help all guildies in whatever ways I can.

N-T-C.......FTW!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet ur Leaders!!   

Back to top Go down

Meet ur Leaders!!
Page 1 of 1